Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stupid Pet Tricks

My friend Brenda sent me this the other day and I thought it was so hilarious! Maybe it's just because I'm a Beagle lover. Really you can start the video about half way through because Dave just jabbers a lot at the start!



Since Beagles aren't known for being the most obedient dogs when not tethered, before the trick I kept wondering how he was going to set that dog down on the floor without a leash! I guess it works just fine when the trick happens in your arms! :)

2 comments:

amber said...

We hardly ever watch Dave Letterman, but we were watching this same night and saw the pet trick before this one. That one was was dumb so we changed the channel, thereby missing Bailey's play dead trick! Glad you posted this!

Brenda said...

Beagles are just too cute.