Monday, March 16, 2009

Stop Petland Puppy Sales

Last year I started a blog specifically for the purpose of sharing my views and experiences within the realm of dog rescue. I thought it would be good to have a place where I could get on my soapbox so that my family and friends who read this blog would be spared from my rants. A few of my friends are kind enough to check out Save A Dog Blog on a regular basis, but for the most part it isn't visited nearly as much as Luce Chatter.

Last week I posted some information about a campaign by the Humane Society of the United States on my other blog, and even though it's kind of lame to just re-post it here, I'm going to do it anyway. I think this is such important information that everyone should know and should share with their friends and family members. In a nutshell, buying puppies from stores such as Petland and Internet sites such as Next Day Pets is a horrible practice that supports horrendous breeding facilities called puppy mills.

Please check out the details and watch the HSUS video here. Pass it along to your friends!

No comments: