Monday, March 02, 2009

Sleepwalking Pooch

If you're a Dooce.com reader then you can skip this post entirely, because I blatantly stole it from her site today. I just couldn't resist--it made me laugh so hard I cried while sitting at my desk at work this morning.



When I first started watching, I was thinking that this wasn't really that big of a deal, since our dogs often twitch their little feet and even whine and "ruff" while they're sleeping. They've been known to this quite often. When that dog started full out running like a Greyhound in the midst of her slumber, however, she entered a whole new realm of doggy sleepwalking. How hysterical and slightly sad when she jumped up and ran into the wall! I think I cried because I was laughing and because I felt so sorry for her!

4 comments:

amber said...

It's so crazy that dogs must have very vivid, realistic dreams just like people do. This dog reminded me of myself waking up very confused and unsure of where I was after a bad dream, then embarrassed when someone saw me! Poor thing!

Erin said...

yes I was laughing and saying, 'awwww' at the same time. soooo funny.

Heather Eichhorn said...

Okay, that was the funniest video I've seen (and sad at the same time). On the subject of dogs: I got this email recently:
"Who is your real friend? This really works! If you don't believe me, just try this experiment. Put your dog and your spouse in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?"
=) Have a great day!

Tish said...

this my friend had me laughing hysterically out loud lmao!!!!!