Thursday, October 12, 2006

A T-Shirt for Chad

Here are some pictures from another e-mail that my mom sent me, and since a few of them made me chuckle, I thought they were worth sharing. They are supposedly phrases from t-shirts, although I really have no idea if they are real shirts or just photoshopped figments of someone's imagination. Regardless, I thought they really would be funny if they were actually on t-shirts.

This first one totally reminds me of something Chad would say. He often tells me about people who "grow roots" in his office, talking about nothing in particular when he's trying to get work done, and how much it irritates him that they don't leave even when he tries to make it obvious that he's not interested. I think this t-shirt would pretty much be perfect for him in that situation.










Okay, this second one so perfect for me at work. I can't tell you the number of times I've been ask to write a new program or report for someone who has failed to plan ahead and needs it immediately.














I know I'm a horrible person, but sometimes I get a little irritated with those people who ask me the same questions over and over and over and over...














I really think I have seen this one on a t-shirt, and I just think it's very funny and very hilarious.
















I just thought this was a very humorous reminder that we're all headed for the grave eventually. Maybe some people think that's rather morbid, but it's actually very topical, because the chapter we're studying in our Bible Study this evening is entitled "How Do I Face Death?" Coincidence? Hmmmm....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have the statement from the first t-shirt stitched onto all of my clothing? Would that be rude?