Sunday, October 15, 2006

Boredom

I'm bored. This is very unusual. Normally on the weekends we always have something going on. Normally on the weeknds when we don't have something going on, I'm at the shelter taking pictures or uploading those pictures onto Petfinder. Today we are supposed to be having our end-of-year softball party which was scheduled to start sometime after noon. We were planning to play basketball, eat, play DDR and watch the Chiefs/Steelers game at 3:00. However, since the weather is wet and rainy, basketball is kind of out of the question, so now most people aren't coming over until gametime. So I missed my "shelterizing" altogether today, because I'm sitting around doing nothing, just waiting around for more friends to show up for our gathering. The Steelers game will start in a few minutes, so I suppose that will give me something important to do, but for the last couple of hours, I've been bored. Maybe I should just relax and savor the moment of inactivity, but I hate not being productive. I feel terrible that I didn't make it to the shelter this weekend, especially since I ended up having almost 3 free hours I didn't know I was going to have. To make up for missing all those new doggies at the shelter this week, I thought in my boredom I'd feature one of my favorite dogs at the shelter, so that maybe this post will actually have a point. The cute boy below is Harley, and he's a wonderful young dog who is very sweet and well-behaved. Click on his picture for more information! :)

No comments: