Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Jerky Juggler


I know I've already shared the Chris Bliss juggling video with pretty much everyone I know, but a friend mentioned how cool it was the other day, and it made me want to watch it again. I found it on YouTube, since there you can find every video known to man. While searching for this awesome juggling finale I came across a bunch of other juggling videos, and I found that there is quite the controversy as to whether Chris Bliss (who is apparently a comedian by trade) is actually a good juggler. A professional juggler created a parody of Chris Bliss' routine called the "Chris Bliss Diss" video. While this guy is an incredible (and obviously better) juggler, personally, I found the Chris Bliss performance more entertaining. There is something about him performing in front of a live studio audience (with no "do-overs") that makes it extremely impressive. Plus, it seems to me that there is more variation in his choreography, which, in my humble opinion, fits very nicely to the nuances of the music. Of course, I'm not a juggling connoisseur, but I thought is was important that I weigh in on the juggling dispute.

No comments: