Friday, October 13, 2006

Speaking of Funny Shirts...

This post is primarily for my friend Nolan, because when we created a team of runners for the Race For The Cure back in August, he was dead set on the idea that it should be called the "Boob Lovers" or something to that effect. Since there were women on the team as well, we talked Nolan out of that idea, and instead the team was called "Cancer-Hating Boob Savers."

Then the next month I participated in the Breast Cancer 3-Day, where I saw some great shirts that I thought Nolan would love. A group of women doing the 3-day had named their team "Save Second Base" and then at a later date found this website, called http://www.save2ndbase.com/, that sells t-shirts with the same phrase. How convenient for them--and how funny is that!

The other awesome shirt that I saw was one you may have already seen if you looked at my pictures from the 3-Day, but's it's worth showing again just in case. This was so hilarious, especially considering the person wearing it...well...wasn't exactly who you'd expect to be wearing it. Needless to say, I asked if I could get a picture just so I could share the humor with friends. This one's for you, Nolan!



No comments: