Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Skidboot

Okay, seriously, you really have to see this. My mom sent me a link to this news story about an absolutely amazing dog. You may have already seen him on Letterman or Leno, or where I originally saw him, on a talent contest for pets called Pet Star on Animal Planet. In the first season, he won the championship and the accompanying $25,000 prize.

His name is Skidboot, and he's an Australian Cattle Dog (Heeler) mix who even has his own website. The news story I mentioned above is about 9 minutes long, but when you have the time, it is totally worth watching. This dog is astounding. If you Google "Skidboot" you'll see how popular he is. Here is another online clip I found that's from his "Best of Skidboot" DVD.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! :)

No comments: