Sunday, October 21, 2007

Audience Participation

This post probably really belongs on my other blog, but since that one has an even smaller readership I decided to post it here as well, because I need some audience participation here. I had hoped to finish the post prior to leaving for Colorado, but in my frantic dash to make the final preparations for our trip, I didn’t get around to getting it done. Last week I was working on making a logo for our 3-Day team, despite the fact that we’ve already established that I really have no graphic design skills whatsoever. I just thought it would be fun to have something to put onto t-shirts, so that in a crowd of 4,000 walkers in a far away city, people will be able to tell that we’re a team. While none of my attempts at a logo are really that original or exciting, I’d still like some assistance from my few loyal readers to help me figure out which is the best option. So here are your choices:

#1–Pink KU Jayhawks on dark jugs


#2–Pink Jayhawks on lighter jugs


#3–Grey Jayhawk on pink jugs



So there are your choices!! Vote below for your favorite, and thanks for your input!

6 comments:

Beth said...

I voted for #1 because the Jayhawk KU logo looked a little clearer :) Cute logo, though!!

The Tilted Tulip said...

I voted for #1 because it looked the most like a coconut bra. Yeah for jugs!

matt kirkland said...

I'm calling this race right now: Number One for the win.

kjl said...

Thanks for all of your votes, friends! Number 1 is definitely the clear favorite! :)

Erin said...

I like number one but I also like where you put the "for" in between the jugs on the second one.

amanda warren said...

Looks like there is a new graphic designer in town! I vote for #1 too, but agree with Erin about the "for" placement. You rock Kim!