Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Brilliant Blog

On the Blogger website there's a page called the "dashboard," where bloggers can see a snapshot of all their blogs, find help on blogging, read blogger news and updates, and edit their profile and all their blogs. On the dashboard there is also a list called Blogs of Note, where the Blogger "powers that be" list blogs that they've found interesting or noteworthy, in case other bloggers feel like browsing blogs (wow, that's a lot of blogs, bloggers and blogging). On occasion, I glance at the list, but until yesterday I hadn't seen anything that I found worthy of passing along.

The blog I did happen to see yesterday, I really think some of you may like. I think it's brilliant. I can't even count the number of times I've had conversations (probably with some of you) about this very annoying phenomenon. It drives me so batty, and I'm glad to know there are other sane people in the world who are equally as flabbergasted by this common grammatical error! Behold:

The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is "really" funny t"o" me! Love it.

Beth said...

"Kim,"

"This" blog "post" had "me" rolling with "laughter"!!

"Beth"

Kelly Holder said...

I love this! One of my biggest pet peeves is using punctuation incorrectly. It must be the teacher in me. It's nice to know someone else finds it annoying, too.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'm so happy to hear that punctuation still lives. Old English Teacher