Sunday, October 14, 2007

Supermen and Squirrels

One of the things I meant to blog about last week was the previous weekend's work frenzy by my husband and father. In one afternoon, Chad, my dad and Dante put up all the siding on a whole section on the front of our house. I was pretty impressed by their progress!




While the boys were working hard at home, I was where I usually am on a Saturday afternoon--taking pictures of dogs at the humane society. While following my little canine friends around the yard with the camera, I captured another little critter's antics that cracked me up. I'd never seen a squirrel do this before!


In case you can't tell, he was hanging upside down with no hands. It was almost like he was very interested in what we were up to and was just trying to get a look at us. It was so cute I had to take a picture. Later in the afternoon, I caught a few more pictures of a squirrel in the same tree, and I just assumed it was the same squirrel because he seemed to be watching me again!



He was such a cute little guy, but the fact that he was almost social should have probably been cause for alarm, not taking more pictures! For all I know he was rabid and waiting to take a bite out of me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen this before, but I forgot to say that the picture of Dante and Chad was great. Whenever I see those two together I have to smile...ssa