Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but today was a fun day at work, with lots of treats and a few people even in costume. I mean really, is there anything better than seeing the VP of your department dressed as Robin Hood? I think that was the highlight of my day. I actually have a picture of the boss in the aforementioned attire, but Chad talked me out of posting it (always the sensible one), reminding me that I shouldn't mix work with blogging pleasure. He's probably right. Our VP does have a good sense of humor (obviously, if he wore a Robin Hood costume to work) and I do have a pretty small blog readership (besides my friends, who really cares what's going on in the Luce household?), so maybe I could have gotten away with it, but I guess since I love my job it's probably not worth the risk. Oh well. Instead of pictures of my boss, I'll post for you some cute pictures of our nephews, who came trick-or-treating at our house a couple of days early when they were in town visiting Chad's mom (Grams) here in Lawrence.

Miles, as Anakin Skywalker

Quinn, who was supposed to be Spiderman, but forgot his costume so he became a "Phatom Soccer Player," using Miles' clothes from his soccer game and a mask at Grams' house


While probably not as entertaining as seeing my superior costumed from head to toe, they're pretty cute munchkins none the less!

No comments: