Monday, October 29, 2007

Football Fever

Clearly, I've had football fever as of late. I think this will be my 6th post of the month that has mentioned football in some way, shape or form. Obviously, I'm a fan. If you're a fan too, or even if you're not, I think you'll like this. I'm guessing it will be all over the news tomorrow, but hopefully you'll see it here first! :)





If the video above is unavailable, you can click here to watch it on ESPN's site. Freakin' amazing. That's all I can say!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yes, we saw it here first! CRAZY! I feel so bad for the other team, but wow! That was a lot of teamwork to run and throw and catch so much! What a score!

Anonymous said...

From the "Kick them while they're down" file: Maybe Nebraska should try this play on Saturday against KU?

Anonymous said...

Easy, Chad, easy. Although it might just work.