Monday, August 06, 2007

So...Very...Tired

I was so darn tired today. I've not been getting enough sleep the last couple of weeks and I've been fighting a sore throat as a result. This morning I had ridiculous bags under my eyes that didn't go away all day! The softball season started up again yesterday, and after 3 games in 2 days, I'm also ridiculously sore after not playing for a month. I've got several very exciting things I want to blog about, but I just don't have the energy to do it tonight--I'm going to bed instead. Stay tuned for some items of interest (at least to me) in the next couple of days!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! You've got your loyal blog readers interested! But definitely rest up and get to feeling better first. According to my planner, you have a b-day coming up!

kjl said...

Now I've probably gotten your hopes up, Amber...these things might only be exciting to me and not anyone else! :)