Saturday, August 18, 2007

BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I can't believe how cool it is here in Ohio! I had no idea the climate would be so different than in Kansas. We had looked at the forecast online and knew it would get down into the low 60s overnight, but I didn't realize I'd need long sleeves so much! This morning I put on the one and only long sleeve t-shirt I brought when we set out for a hiking trip in nearby Hocking Hills State Park. The scenery was beautiful (I'll load some pictures later, of course) and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. The narrow, winding roads that got us there made us for a slightly bumpy ride for Chad and Eric and I since we were wedged tightly in the back seat, but it really is a pretty area of the country.

While the weather is certainly lovely, I wish I'd brought some more warm clothing! Chad and I are headed out this evening to finish out my walking for the day and I really could use some sweat pants! I'm not accustomed to such cool weather in the middle of August!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds to me like a perfect excuse to go shopping!