Friday, September 25, 2009

This Baby Rocks!!

This is seriously the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. Absolutely hysterical, yet absolutely amazing. Maybe it's because I have such a passion for movin' and shakin', but regardless, I love it!! My friend Tish gets the props for sharing it on Facebook first! :)



I totally want to know more about this baby! Is he/she a boy or a girl? How old is he? Is it not incredible what a little tiny mind can absorb and mimic? If this doesn't make you be careful about what you let your baby/toddler/child watch on TV, I don't know what will. That amazing little brain is taking it all in and is very impressionable! Fascinating, funny and flippin' adorable!

1 comment:

Tish said...

i love this darn baby! made my day the other day. ha! kills me...