Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wedding Picture WOW

I've been meaning to share some gorgeous pictures of my cousin Bri's gorgeous wedding ever since I received them a few weeks ago--they are absolutely gorgeous! The photographers did an amazing job. It makes me wish that digital photography and the Internet were actually around 13 years ago when we got married (okay, maybe they were invented, but they certainly weren't commonplace)! My dad thinks I could just scan all of our wedding photos and download some movie making software and turn it into a slideshow, but I really doubt it would look anything like this!

You know what I just thought of? We actually know someone who could take our pictures and scan them and turn them into a slideshow set to music! Our friend Dillon has a video production company called BadHairCut Productions, and they specialize in stuff like that! I'll bet he could even take the videotape of our wedding and put it on a DVD right along with the pictures! I need to put that on my list of things to do!

Sorry for that epiphany right in the middle of my blog. Back to the real topic: great wedding pictures. Check out the slideshow for the awesome ones. Here are a few more that were actually taken by people in my family:






There are actually a few more that I loaded into a photo album, but I couldn't download them full sized, so the quality isn't very good. Hopefully you can see how beautiful everything was though!

No comments: