Friday, June 08, 2007

Save the Cookie

This is a quick post just for my brother. He is a big fan of flying Midwest Airlines, and although I've never flown with them, I've heard lots of other people express their love for this airline as well. Apparently, Midwest is currently trying to fight off a hostile takeover by AirTran. Now I don't really know much about how a buyout of this type works, but from what I gather, AirTran is offering Midwest shareholders a certain price to buy up all their stock...or something. So loyal Midwest customers like my brother are signing the online petition at savethecookie.com to convince shareholders not to sell out to AirTran...or something. Despite my lack of understanding and knowledge about the whole hostile takeover process, I'm trying to do my part to save my brother's favorite airline, so please join me in signing the petition!! :)

No comments: