Friday, June 15, 2007

Got Talent?

This morning I saw something on Good Morning America that I really have to share. Diane Sawyer and the gang played clip from a British show called Britain's Got Talent. Apparently, the show is kind of a cross between American Idol and The Gong Show from the 70s. There's apparently an American show of almost the same name, but I really have no idea if it's the same format, nor do I really care enough to find out--which is really beside the point entirely and more information than you needed to know.

Really, the clip doesn't need any more explanation. Just watch:



Honestly, I'm not a fan of opera at all, and maybe he's not the best opera singer in the world, but for a cellular phone salesman lacking in confidence, I thought he was amazing! I think the overwhelming reaction of the crowd is possibly the best part though. You can almost feel his emotion, along with that of the judges and crowd, while he's singing! It definitely gave me goosebumps and even brought a tear to my eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I watched it again. Cliff and i were both applauding and ready to cry...Wonderful!!!! Bless that man for letting him real self out. Amazing! sa