Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Serving In Style

Just last week, Chad and I were talking about how it would be nice to have more dishes for serving snacks when we have guests over. Then yesterday he brings home the most awesome gift from our friends Bill and Lindsay! It's pretty much the coolest serving dish ever, and I totally love it! Can you blame me--look how beautiful it is! I can't wait until the next time we have friends over so I can use it! Oh wait...Super Bowl Sunday is coming up, so I can use it then! Would it be bad to use it while we watch a football game even though it has a basketball on it? I think not. Now I just have to find the perfect snack for it. Let me know if you have any great ideas!

Yea for Lindsay and Bill! Thanks, friends! :)

2 comments:

The Tilted Tulip said...

Oooh, oooh, I know! How about saving a couple of those compartments for RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE!!!! Matt and I were just reminiscing about all the tasty snacks we've had at the Luce's over the course of our Bible Study. It made us both happy and sad at the same time. We miss you guys tons!

kjl said...

Good plan, Erika! Raspberry Chipotle Sauce is a must. We wish you guys were here to join us for said snacks this weekend! We miss you too!