Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Since today is a happy holiday, I really wanted to post something funny to my blog. As I was searching through silly videos and e-mails we'd recently received, I came across a very funny audio file that our friend Jason sent. It's an interesting rendition of a classic Christmas song, and while I'm certainly a little late for Christmas, I'm hoping that it will still give everyone a good laugh. Since I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post an audio file to my blog, I thought I'd just go find the song somewhere else on the Internets and link to it. Low and behold, I found a blog where someone had written about the exact same song and embedded it into their page for everyone's listening enjoyment. Since this blog is much more eloquent and funny than mine, I'll just give you the link to the post, called O Holy Crap. The blog is funny and the comments below are just as hilarious! Enjoy and have a happy day!

No comments: