Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Tour

We had a pretty productive weekend--emptying a few more boxes, hanging a few pictures, and generally getting just a little more settled. We had some new furniture arrive on Friday, and while we still have several things we still need to buy, the house is certainly looking a little more complete. Most of the walls are still a little bare, but other than that it's starting to look like a real home.

Since several people have requested pictures, today I also took the time to put together a little tour, for all of you who can't come to visit us in person! Of course we'd much rather give you the real tour instead of the virtual tour, but for now this will have to do!



Now that the home transition is complete, I can finally get back to blogging about regular life. Tune in for some non-house related posts soon!

8 comments:

Jen said...

What a wonderful home!

amber said...

I love it! Thanks for taking the time to put together all of these pictures. It looks like such a nice and comfortable place to be!

AmyD said...

It's AWESOME!!! (And I'm super impressed at how quickly you unpacked and decorated.)

Caylyn said...

Wow, I love your new home!

The Tilted Tulip said...

It looks so warm and inviting! Wish we could've seen it in person. I guess there is always next time. :)

Erin said...

Yea! I'm so glad I finally get to see it! I love all of the molding above the doors and windows and the paneling in the dining room. Also love the tile that is around the eat in kitchen table. LOVE the basement with the kitchen. What a wonderful entertainment spot. It's a great house Kim!! Hope I can see it in person sometime!!

The Faulkners said...

Absolutely love it!!!!!!

Tish said...

i'm in heaven for you :)

i would love to look out my window at night and see what you see. enjoy it luv birds :)