Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hooray for Amber!

Today I just have to give a shout out to my good friend Amber. Tonight, I'll get to hang out with her for the first time in several weeks because on Tuesday, she finished the written comprehensive exams required for the completion of her PhD. She's been so busy studying, we haven't seen her much lately, but tonight we're looking forward to a small celebration! Amber, it's your night to say "Hooray for ME! Hooray for ME, Billy!" (I'll explain that reference later for those of you who don't catch it.) Her husband Jake also recently finished his comps, but Amber deserves special recognition (sorry, Flapping Eagle) because even though she was feverishly studying every day, she always took the time to read my blog and leave thoughtful comments. :) What a friend! It's so nice to know that although my family often forgets to read my blog, Amber is always there! Congratulations, future Drs. Metthersmissers!

1 comment:

The Tilted Tulip said...

Three cheers for Amber!! (Hip, Hip, Hooray x3)