Monday, December 08, 2008

What's Important At Christmas

To help get everyone into the Christmas spirit I want to share something I saw on Good Morning America this morning. They showed just the end of this news story, but it was enough to make me start bawling. I've watched it like 3 times now and I've cried every time.



When that little girl's voice cracks I completely lose it. I don't know that I've every heard a child cry for joy before or have so much passion in the words I love you. This little girl knows what's important at Christmas: having your loved ones safe and sound and in your arms.

4 comments:

EmilyG said...

Totally crying at my desk right now...lol. So sweet. Thanks for keeping things in perspective for us, Kim. :)

Jen said...

I absolutely lost it. That is the sweetest welcome home I have ever seen. That daddy must feel so loved!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm crying too. That little girl is so sweet and how could anyone not cry. wow mom

The Faulkners said...

Yep, you made me cry too. :)