Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Speaking Of Mindless Humor

While I'm on the subject of mindless AFV humor, I have to share just one more hysterical video. Today I was searching in vain for our favorite AFV clip of all time (a show-off doing a backflip for no apparent reason and landing flat on his face) and I came across this video on the AFV website. I was literally sitting at my desk crying while watching this. Babies are so flippin' funny!




Can you imagine the cell phone minutes this child is going to use up?

4 comments:

amber said...

Whoa. That kid is a motor-mouth! What will it be like when she's actually saying words? Better or worse?

Thanks for the laugh!

Beth said...

That was great!

But I'm actually MUCH more interested in the back flip face plant.....

Jen said...

I'm just wondering who she is imitating, her mom or dad?

Erin said...

oh my that was funny