Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's a little late on Christmas day to be wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, but Merry Christmas anyway! In case you didn't receive a Christmas card from us this year, here is a picture of one of our cards. Consider this the online version!


I was a big slacker on blogging several days last week just because we were consumed with finishing these Christmas cards. Why I put those darn things off until the last minute every year, I'll never know. Thankfully, they hit the post office last Friday and should have arrived at their final destinations earlier this week. They were certainly more timely than this Christmas greeting! I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are sitting here listening to a wonderful choir of Christmas songs, drinking coffee and I am enjoying the
blog. Thank you for all that you do. Love you Mom