Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Speaking of My Brother

I actually meant to post this to my blog many moons ago, but somehow it slipped my mind. I came across it one day a few months ago when I decided to check my brother's blog for some unknown reason, even though he hadn't posted anything for at least a year. Ironically, just a few days earlier he had posted a short film written and directed by his friend Seth (who happens to be from Lawrence), which Eric and Seth produced for the Fox Searchlab program. I think this was some sort of contest, but I'm not entirely sure. Regardless, the film is very interesting and very well made, albeit extremely dark and disturbing. I mean really, really disturbing. I mean like disturbing enough that kids shouldn't watch it, and not just because of the language. I mean seriously.

With that said, I'm still going to post it here because my brother's in it and I think he's cool. Plus, some of you film buffs might actually kind of like it. I think it's very well written, directed and produced, and it definitely has some great performances! The only bummer is that I think the credits are cut off the end so you don't see Eric's name roll across the screen!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, but it sure keeps you watching. E. looked good. (of course I have no bias...sa