Saturday, September 29, 2007

Magic Birthday

I just wanted to express a heartfelt happy b-day to our friend Jake today, who is celebrating his "golden" birthday (also known as a champagne birthday)--he's turning 29 on the 29th! This evening we enjoyed lots of food and friends and lots of laughs at Jake's golden birthday party, hosted by his wonderful wife Amber. I've blogged about Jake before, so I'll try not to repeat myself, but let me just say that in his awesomeness Jake marked his 29th by winning a four mile race with his running club, and being named club runner of the year! Go Jake--and happy birthday! :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

I have to concur that Jake does reign peacefully over his awesomeness and is, in fact, awesome. WOW. Thanks for that, Kim! Happy bday, Jake-a-roo!!!! I hope there was some champagne and I'm sad we missed the par-tay. I can only dream about how much cream cheese must have been consumed... :)

kjl said...

Now that you mention it, I did make some pretty awesome stuffed mushrooms involving lots of cream cheese! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim, it's kind of you to spread nice lies about me on my birthday! The 'shrooms were scrumptious by the way!