Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Belated Blog Birthday!

I just realized that last year I blogged on the anniversary of September 11, which means that I've been blogging for over a year. Officially, my blog's birthday would have been on Friday, since my first blog ever was on September 7, 2006. Wow--they just grow up so fast. :) Despite the fact that in a year's time I've only amassed a whopping 10 or so regular readers (that I know of), I still have to say that I'm having a good time chronicling the lives of Luces here in Lawrence. Hope you're enjoying it as well!

5 comments:

The Tilted Tulip said...

I read your blog! I love your blog! Keep writing your blog!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Wow--they just grow up so fast. :)

James said...

Happy BB-Day and congrats!

Keep it up, I enjoy it.

kjl said...

Thanks friends...glad someone is reading! ;)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it. Keep it up.