Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home

Last night we returned from our wonderful California vacation, and as lovely as the trip was, we were so glad to be home with our dogs! Since our house needed to be empty while we were away (for the appraisal and inspection), Hope and Fresco stayed at Home Sweet Home doggy daycare and Celtic (who turned 12 while we were away) stayed at my mom's. Knowing that they weren't in the comfort of our own home made us much more anxious about leaving them, but thankfully they all survived the six days without us.

I'm excited to share the pictures of our trip and am loading them onto the computer as I type, but I'm sure it will be quite a while before I can get them organized and find the time to blog about everything. This week is going to be busy! Tonight I watched Chad play in two softball games and the next two nights we have houseguests--hooray for Jake and Amber's visit! We're so excited to see them as well as our friends James and Beth, who will be here on Thursday! Hopefully I'll get back to blogging on Friday when we have the day off! :)

No comments: