Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Crazy For The Hoff

A Facebook friend of mine posted this video today and I just couldn't resist sharing it tonight. I've posted some awful music videos before, but this just might take the cake. Oh wait, it might not be quite as bad as Apache, but it's still flipping terrible. Make sure you watch (or fast forward if you can't stand anymore) up until 2:27 or so, because at that point the "plot" goes to a whole new ridiculous level.


Does anyone else hear another much more famous song very clearly in the chorus, or is it just me?

4 comments:

The Faulkners said...

I'm speechless........YMCA?

rick said...

i need this song on my ipod...nothing better than exercising to the hoff.

Brenda said...

I vote for YMCA. He does have nice hair. Was this a hit in Germany? I hear he's popular there.

The Renaissance ManBaby said...

What...? That is one of the most remarkable things I have ever seen...Wow.