Monday, November 10, 2008

Life Without Limbs

There have been many days in the last few years that I've come home from work in a very bad mood because of back pain. I get super frustrated sometimes that I can't find anything that will fix my bulging disc or keep it from controlling my life. From now on, I think whenever I have a really crappy day and am feeling particularly sorry for myself and my back problem, I should watch this video. This amazing man absolutely puts my problems into perspective.



The life that Nick Vujicic was dealt is so unimaginable to most of us, and what's even more unimaginable is the amazing attitude he has about his life! At 25 years old this incredible young man has accomplished more than many people will in a lifetime. He is the president of an international non-profit ministry called Life Without Limbs, and also has his own motivational speaking company called Attitude Is Altitude. There are literally hundreds of videos about him on YouTube in many different languages. He inspires people around the world with his story, his humor, his positive attitude and his smile, and he inspires me as well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that each time I look at one of his videos, hear him, see him I am so humbled for times I have thought ridiculous annoyances were problems, and they are problems of nothing. There are no words for it. But what a heart and soul this man has. I am just thankful that someone sent the story. sa