Monday, May 05, 2008

So Much to Blog About, So Little Time

I am so ridiculously behind on talking about stuff that's going on in our lives it's not even funny. Last night I had every intention of posting something right before bed, but as I laid down with my laptop after a long day of fence building, I could barely keep my eyes open. I knew nothing coherent would come out of my brain, so I didn't even make an attempt.

Tonight isn't looking much better. There are loads and loads of laundry to do, shelter dog pictures to upload, groceries to buy and dogs to walk. I'm guessing I won't get much blogging done this evening either. However, I will leave you with a preview of the upcoming topics that I'm hoping to talk about soon! In no particular order, they are:

1. Mom's Party
2. Fresco's Adoption
3. The Furminator
4. The Dog Park
5. Our Vacation
6. Sweet Love Farm
7. Mutt 'n' Strut

Hopefully nothing else eventful happens this week so that I can get caught up on all this other junk!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ahhh, Fresco got adopted?! I can't wait to hear!