Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone is having a magnificent Easter! While you're enjoying your chocolate bunnies and egg hunts I hope that you're also able to celebrate the glorious miracle of the holiday!

Our Easter isn't turning out to be quite as wonderful as I imagined because it's pretty darn cold outside! I had dreamed of a relaxing day with a long walk in the beautiful sunshine that was forecast yesterday. Right now it's cloudy with a wind chill of 34. I'm snuggled up in bed with the puppies watching basketball, kind of dreading going outside at all!

Despite the chilly weather, this happy daffodil and its little bug friend were enjoying this lovely Easter in our flower garden when we got home from church this morning. At least I can enjoy the sights of spring while we wait for it to actually start feeling like spring around here!

No comments: