Friday, March 07, 2008

Are You Kidding Me Right Now?

You have to be flipping kidding me. I really can't even believe this. This morning, the weather guy said it would be cold today with a chance for a few flurries. A chance. It started snowing today at 8:00 a.m. and didn't stop until--oh wait...until never. It's still snowing. Granted, at this point there are only flurries coming down, but really it's just the point. Earlier today it was snowing really hard. You probably can't tell from my cell phone picture here, but outside my office building around the lunch hour there were tons of huge flakes coming down. Those streaks of white are big old flakes flying by!

I know the whole country is having bad weather, so I really shouldn't complain. I think our friends in the Dallas area even got snow this morning! Even so, I'm about to lose it with this cold. I'm definitely praying that spring gets here soon!

1 comment:

Beth said...

WOW! I would love to go on a short little winter weatherland walk right now! But I agree Kim, it's March! Punxatoni Phil is a hated groundhog right now, huh???