Friday, January 11, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Holy cow. I probably would have fallen asleep by now if it weren't for Chad's Blackberry. We're sitting at a work related event (Chad won't let me mention names)which involves lots of awards, speeches, speakers and motivational talks. I can't even begin to explain how boring it is. The keynote speaker is blathering on about milkshakes in Baltimore--seriously, I have no idea what he's talking about. The guy in front of us is one of those loud talkers who keeps making comments about the speech so that everyone around can hear. I couldn't be much more bored and annoyed.

Chad is getting irritated with me because I'm not paying attention.He's telling me I need to look up once in a while to at least pretend like I'm listening to the speaker. Really, I think he's just jealous because I've got the Blackberry and he doesn't!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMM........play nice.