Thursday, January 10, 2008

In Your Face

I meant to post this right after my brother sent it to me, which was right after KU was selected to go to the Orange Bowl and Missouri got stuck picking cotton. You've probably already seen it by now because I think it's been all over the Internets at this point. I'm going to pretend that it's still relevant since the Orange Bowl was just one week ago today.


This isn't nearly as funny if you've never seen Good Will Hunting (which, sadly, I haven't...I know, I know, it's a great movie and I really should see it), so if you have no frame of reference like me (and like Donny, for you Lebowski lovers) you can watch the scene on YouTube here (kid's beware of the language!). Regardless, what you probably didn't know about this image is that the creative person who actually doctored it to reflect Jayhawks vs. Tigers was my brother's friend Seth. Seth is a Lawrence native who also went to KU, and in addition to having Photoshop talents he is also an accomplished director. You can read all about him in this article from the Lawrence Journal-World. So there's something you probably didn't know, unless you're my brother, which you're probably not. How you like them apples?

No comments: