Saturday, July 28, 2007

Walking and Talking

I promise I won't bore you with the details of every training walk in preparation for my 3-Day adventure this fall (for that kind of detail you'll have to check out my 3-Day Journal), but I have to at least share the joy of my first "long" weekend walk this morning. My dear friends Amber, Beth and Kristin got up before the crack of dawn today to meet me at 6 a.m. for a 5 mile walk! It was so wonderful to have company, and I appreciate them so much! Thanks friends!!


The other good news is that while my tailbone is still sore from the injection on Thursday, my back pain was fairly minimal during our trek. I felt good enough to walk the dogs when I got home, so that's a good sign! Hopefully there's more pain relief in my future! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm the mom and I am saying hooray for the health report!!! luv ya Sure enjoyed all the pictures and seeing so many of your friends!!!