Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bad, Bad, Bad

The other day I was listening to Yahoo Music at work (actually I had videos playing behind other programs, but I was just listening and not actually watching them), and a video started that caught my attention. Some British dude was introducing George Michael at some new arena, so I popped up my video player to catch a peak at this superstar from the 80s. I watched the first few minutes of this:



Is it me, or was that a bad song with bad vocals and bad dancing? The only interesting thing about the performance was the special effects show happening behind him. I mean seriously, what are all those women screaming about, and how do they know the words to that song--is it actually popular in the U.K.? Did they not get the memo that Mr. Michael is not exactly playing for our team? I think it might be a little late for dear George to join the Village People. Yikes--on so many levels!

No comments: