Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, RIIIIIIIIIICK!

Today is my good friend Vikkie's birthday, so I just have to give a shout out to her on the old blog this evening. She is turning a mere 26 today--still such a baby! Vikkie's blog was one of the inspirations for starting my own, although my mundane stories could never be quite as entertaining as hers--she's one of the best storytellers you'll ever meet (sometime you should really have her tell you about the time she got pooped on). After an evening with Vikkie, your stomach will usually hurt from laughing so hard--she's always loads of fun! I should also mention that I love her dearly because she was my only friend who was up for the challenge of doing the 3-Day with me this year, so we'll soon be taking our very own walking tour of beautiful San Diego!

I should probably also explain that Vikkie and her husband Brett, along with Chad and I, like to call each other Rick all the time. It's kind of a long story, but it stems from our favorite recurring character on Saturday Night Live. Maybe it isn't as funny to everyone else, but we were all watching it together one night and it just stuck with us. You can check it out here to see what I'm talking about!

Happy Birthday, Vikkie! You rock!

1 comment:

vwiese said...

Hey Kim,
wow, a blog post just for me, I feel so special. thanks sister. I loved your post, you are a wonderful friend to me.

Love you Rick!!!!