Friday, April 30, 2010

Chuck Mystery Revealed

Okay, so maybe it wasn't so much a mystery. Erin and Jen were both able to figure out pretty quickly why I was excited about Chuck. Then again, Erin's known my brother since we were in junior high, so it probably wasn't too hard for her to pick him out of the trailer, even though he was only in it for a second. Literally. Even though he was only shown for a 1/60th of a minute, I've seriously watched that trailer like 15 times!

My brother keeps telling me to not get too excited about the show next week, because although he had a couple of lines during the shooting, he thinks it's very possible that his lines could get cut out of the final show completely. No matter--I still love seeing him on TV and am super proud. Plus, even if his lines end up on the cutting room floor (I guess that really doesn't make sense in these days of digital video, does it?), it was still a fun experience for him. On the morning of his Chuck shoot, he called me from his own personal trailer on the set. While we were on the phone, someone came and knocked on his door and told him to go to makeup in 5 minutes, which totally made it sound like he was a movie star. He got to hang out with one of the show's stars a bunch during the day and really enjoyed the company. He had a great time and he got paid for it. What more can you ask for?

Don't forget to watch Chuck vs. the Tooth on May 10! :)

1 comment:

Tish said...

my guy is in LOVE with the show. i told him about your bro and now he thinks i'm the coolest chick in the world...(by association)

we'll definitely watch!