Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Surprise

I know I need to actually blog about our new house, or about all of our adventures prior to our move (our trip to Tulsa, Leigh Ann's wedding, San Francisco), or about exciting things in our future (I really don't know what those are yet, but I'm sure there will be some), but tonight I'm just too tired. We spent most of our evening unloading boxes, and while there is still tons and tons and tons to be done, I feel like we're making progress, box by box by box.

Since I have no energy for storytelling (and I can't share any pictures with you since I haven't the foggiest where the camera cables are), I thought I'd share a video that one of my Facebook friends posted today that I just loved. It's so funny, and yet something about it was just so touching to me. I usually don't cry at weddings, but watching these people I don't even know walk down the aisle in their own wonderful way almost brought tears to my eyes! So fun!


2 comments:

Erin said...

okay, i actually almost got tears in my eyes when the bride started coming down the isle. :)

Jen said...

I cried when I watched this too! It was touching somehow how these people's friends were willing to make complete fools out of themselves for their wedding. And it's great to see so many people so joyful.