Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MyUbby

Since I'm guessing I won't get finished with my next 3-Day synopsis for a few more days, today I'm posting something that I actually meant to share before I left for San Diego. One of Chad's best friends from high school (Ted) and his wife (Aimee, who is also from our high school) recently started their own online business, called myubby. Ubby is what their son Joseph (now 6) named his very special blanket. Since his ubby has been such an important part of his life, they decided to make a site where other people can make very special one-of-a-kind blankies of their own.

It's a very neat concept and a really cool website, where you can pick fabrics, colors, patterns, trim and stitching for a custom ubby, and get an idea of what it will look like when it's all finished. It's a great gift idea for new babies! Check it out at myubby.com!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Note to self: Look but don't touch on things related to fertility. ;)

Very fun! It reminds me of Bag Daddy without the parties.

kjl said...

As usual, Beth, you crack me up!!