Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone is finding lots of reasons for thankfulness today. Here are just a few things for which I'm thankful this year:

*I'm thankful that today we were able to have a great meal with some of Chad's family. His mom Joanie hosted Thanksgiving dinner for her three sons and two grandsons and some other family members, so we were able to spend time with Joanie and her husband Rory, Chad's brother Mark and his wife Jen and our nephews, and Chad's brother Jonathan and his girlfriend Molly. Here are just a couple of pictures from the day.

Jonathan and Chad

Quinn and Miles doing "magic" card "tricks"

*I'm thankful that tomorrow we'll get to have another Thanksgiving dinner with my mom, and that Chad's dad, mom and grandma Decker will be coming to visit us on Sunday.

*I'm thankful that I was able to spend a wonderful week in San Diego, participate in an amazing 3-Day event, and spend a day with my brother.

*I'm thankful for my loving husband and best friend who makes me laugh all the time!

*I'm thankful for our wonderful dogs Celtic and Hope, and especially that Hope survived her battle with cancer earlier this year.

*I'm thankful that we have a church that we love, jobs we enjoy and friends that we adore all right here in the wonderful city of Lawrence.

*I'm thankful for our 11-0 Jayhawks, and that in just under 48 hours we'll be watching them play for the Big 12 North title!

No comments: