Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Little Iron Men

This is so exciting! I feel like my brother is practically famous now--he's on YouTube!

Some of you may remember almost two years ago when I sent out a link to a movie trailer that Eric shot. It was a trailer for a movie which hadn't yet been made, but that would be sent to potential producers along with the script in order to secure financing, and sent to potential big-name actors hoping to convince them to sign on to the film. Before Eric worked on this project, I had no idea this was common practice in Hollywood!

Anyway, over the weekend I found out from Eric that there is a possibility that this WWII movie, called Little Iron Men, is going to be funded. It's not like Eric will star in it like he did in the trailer (they are looking for a big name like Matt Damon, Heath Ledger or Ryan Gosling), but because he knows the director, there's a good chance he could land a small role in the film, which would be totally cool!

So while Eric and I were talking about this, it suddenly dawned on me that I'd never checked YouTube for the trailer before! I was thrilled to find it there, which means I can post it here!! Check it out!



Isn't that awesome?! I seriously get chills every time I watch it! It looks like it will be a great movie--even better if Eric gets to be in it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wicked awesome!

kjl said...

Amber found the website too, where there are even more pictures and details of the amazing true story. Check it out!!

http://www.littleironmen.com/