Wednesday, February 21, 2007

South Park Studio

The other day I was at a coworker's desk and saw this image on his desktop, and I just about died laughing. I didn't really know what many of the Big 12 football coaches looked like, but the likeness of Mangino was just so dead on I thought the picture was classic. After I found the picture on a sports blog (which is much funnier than mine, I'm sure), I Googled all of the other coaches to see if the other caricatures were as good as that of our coach. None were nearly as funny, but the Mangino character, I think, still makes it a picture worth sharing!

While searching for this image, I found this fun website where you can make your own South Park characters! Check out the South Park version of me, who is getting ready for this year's softball season!
Go make your own South Park character at the South Park Studio!

No comments: