Friday, October 23, 2009

A Honey Bee--Literally

Yesterday Chad was at the Famous Dave's in Manhattan for a business lunch, and when he went to open his packet of honey to put on his cornbread, this is what he found.


That's a bee. In his honey. Dead. Which is pretty gross. At first I thought maybe the bee was just an indication that the honey was really fresh, but the more I thought about it, the more I think that a dead bee in your honey packet really means nothing except that the honey was really made by bees. I mean that bee could have died in there years ago, so all this is really telling us is that it's real honey. As opposed to fake honey? Is there such a thing?

Now, had it been a live bee--that would have been something else!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I would have freaked out if I was the one opening up the honey package. Ewwwww!

I just looked at your 3 day fundraiser page. You look fabulous. I'm quite jealous of your arms. What do you do to look that good?

jake said...

Ants in your fountain soda, bees in your honey packets, and snakes in your basement, what did you do to offend mother nature?

EmilyG said...

Lol. Ash & I were just talking about the ants in the fountain soda thing yesterday!!! Poor Chad...I'm glad he's observant. ;)

Hartwoman3 said...

OMG! That's gross. I've never ate at a Famous Dave's and now have a good reason not to. Bleh!