Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bummer of a Day

Today is really the first beautiful, sunny day we've had in what seems like forever. Unfortunately, I've spent pretty much the whole day laying in bed, alternating between ice packs and nerve stimulation on my back. Yesterday, just after I finished my 18 mile training walk (which took a mere 4.5 hours, not counting a few breaks), I was downstairs in our storage room and I bent over to grab something out of a box. That simple movement tweaked that dang disc I've been having trouble with for years, and suddenly I couldn't stand up straight. It's definitely not as bad as the first time this happened over two years ago, but it's still not fun, to say the least. I want to be outside enjoying this beautiful fall weather!!!

1 comment:

kristin said...

Oh no! Kim! Thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery. So sorry that you have to deal with this again.