Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Even Better

I know I'm such a complete picture nerd, but I found some pictures on my camera that are way better than the Christmas pictures I shared the other day. I totally didn't realize they were even there, but apparently I took a few more shots after the holidays! I think these are an improvement from these--what do you think?






Okay, I guess it's kind of hard to make a comparison since most of the pictures are different, but I think I did a better job on the two that were the same. I think very slowly I'm figuring out this photography thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - these are better than the first batch!

Anonymous said...

I agree...your photography career is taking off! Maybe we need to go into business together. What should they call us....Photo Girls with NO Training...But We Love to Snap! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree too. good stuff. sa