Friday, December 07, 2007

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I'm almost done with my next installment of the 3-Day series, but while I finish it up I thought I'd share something my friend Erin sent me via email a few weeks ago. The email was a "review" of some clothing and items from a 1977 JC Penney catalog, and it was absolutely hysterical. It made reference to being from someone's blog, so I Googled some of the phrases in the email and found the original posting right away, on a blog called 15 Minute Lunch. I haven't yet checked out the rest of the blog, but this particular post about the catalog made Chad and I laugh so hard we cried. Just so you know, it's not exactly appropriate for children, but it's pretty wicked funny none the less! Click here and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply incredible. What else can you say?

Beth said...

I was sad when it ended! That was great! My favorite comment: "It's like a boob job for your pants." If you can't laugh at that.....